[Dailydrool] DD quilt

Wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 17 15:11:30 PDT 2016

Hi all,

For some reason I seem to be getting not all my emails on my desktop, and I
see more on my phone.  Not sure what is going on, but I did see Val's post
for the dd quilt on my phone.

I believe you get more from a raffle, especially just one item.  You know
after maybe $100 I am out of the running on an auction items, so when it is
a raffle, at least I have some hopes that I stand a chance!  :)

And I would be more than happy to have it up on the Bounders FB page,
Senior Houndsabound does not desire any cut of the proceeds, but we are
happy to help if it works out best for exposure.

I also have a theory on raffle ticket prices.  Keep them at $1.  Whether you
sell 10-$1 tickets or 1-$10 ticket, it is the same as far as tickets go.  It
is the same percentage of winning,   BUT, the perception of the person
buying the tickets is very different.  You look at it like, wow, I have 10
chances to win, vs 1.

Personally I will not buy a ticket for over $5 and I really have to want an
item to buy a $5 raffle ticket.   Not that I am cheap,  but it is the
perception that I have more chances to win.

Not sure if that makes sense, but I see some raffles at times doing $10
tickets cause the person donating the item puts that restriction.  I always
feel like they could do better, and it does NOT reduce the value of the
item, to have lower ticket prices.

Now, that is just my 2 cents....not $10 worth!

Have a great hound day!

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>