[Dailydrool] uh oh, clearly I have puppy fever

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 17 18:50:12 PDT 2016

Before you get mad at me, I did look on line for available puppies on Long
Island, and there are three advertised rather cheaply, two who could be
Pierre the third and one who is a beautiful blond, I guess the term would
be lemon.  Very lovely.

I realized that I cannot get a puppy right now, and I also know that my
loyalty is to rescue, so I will let this brain blip fade away.

I often wondered to myself why are five hounds harder than eight, and then
the light bulb went off.

I have elder hounds.  Of course it is harder, they all have special needs,
all at the same time.

BTW, just a shout out to rescues, I would like to be on a list to rescue a
solid black basset, doesn't have to be a puppy, but it is my desire to link
Jean Paul to a new life in my life.  I can wait a long time because good
things come to those who wait, so I have heard, and BTW, JP had a white
chest, so when I say solid black, I mean black with ticking.  Can be now,
can be in a while, I am open and willing for a JP Jr.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Little Nikki and Pierre jr

PS Little Nikki was diagnosed with an ACL, small, tear in her rh leg.  It
is being treated, and I sure hope she feels 100% soon.  She has been on
pain meds for a while, so I hope she gets better.