[Dailydrool] Stuff

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Mar 19 02:02:56 PDT 2016

This is Miss Merta Lou, girl Basset.
We are all fine here so far.
MotherPerson bot me some new toys. Two are ok but the third one is my best
toy an no one else can have it even though Mr. Doc tried to take it once
and I said oh no no way sir see these chompers?
Everyone was very surprised but you know a girl has to do what she has to
do sometimes.

This morning MotherPerson let me and Mr.Doc out veryvery early (she does
not sleep well, poor thing) and there was the strangest smell that I do not
believe I have encownturd before and she made us come right back in the
house. I don't know why but Mr. Doc said it is a bad smell that belongs to
a special kind of kitty. He said they are around a lot this time of year
and they can throw the smell onto you somehow. It will be inneresting to
meet this kitty.

Love and Kindness to everyone
Miss Merta Lou Basset Szaton home of also Mr. Conley and Mr. Doc.

bgszap2 at gmail.com