[Dailydrool] striped kitty

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Mar 19 02:47:51 PDT 2016

dear Mz Merta Lou,

This is Peaches woofin at ya… stay away from the striped Kitty!!!!

My sister and I like to WOOF at them kitties too ( they don’t play nice at all like the kitty that lives with us). My sister gets right up to them and woofwoofwoof and then POOF they spray ya in the eyeballs! Thank Goodness my sister is bigger ( and dumber) than I- she took a hit for the team- but I got some too. It means instant B A T H !! More than one… not fun at all. Watch these kitties from a distance and give them a wide berth when ya cross their path.

Peaches and Nutty-  (who have not learned the proper respect for these smelly felines…)

Angelika
angelikabrn at hotmail.com