[Dailydrool] Finally we know--what dogs are really saying!

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Mar 21 18:39:40 PDT 2016

This is a true story. My husband dictates notes verbally into some sort of program on his computer which transcribes the dictation. He is usually behind on his notes and so he does a lot of his dictation at home in non work hours on some sort of server linked to his work. At home, however, other noises that are loud enough to overwhelm his voice may also get "transcribed". Today we had workmen outside the house and Mila, ever the watchdog, bark bark bark bark barked. When Bill left the computer briefly to talk to the workmen, he left the transcription program running. And Mila continued to bark bark bark bark. When Bill went back to the computer to pick up where he had left off, he noticed that all of Mila's barks had been transcribed at the end of his note. Here is what it said: You Will! You Will! You Will! You Will! You Will!    (Always sounded like Roof Roof to me)

Val of Hawaii with Mila and Mariah vlbzwick at yahoo.com   (I'm kind of curious as to whether Mariah is saying the same thing as her sister, but Mariah has been quiet today)