[Dailydrool] dear miss mariah

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Mar 26 03:27:49 PDT 2016

This is Ms Merta Lou Girl Basset
Yes! The rain is boring.
Here Mr. Conley is, asleep, all the time just about really just about all
the time how can he sleep all that time I don't know.
I personally like to run from the couch to the back wall to the couch to
the wall to the couch to the wall and I leep yes I leep in the air and run
and leep and run and leep

but of course one can only do that for a short time. Mr.Uncle Doc he does
not join in although he watches and wags his approval.

I have toys do you have toys? I have three speshul toys which are bacon,
bacon and chicken. They are hard and I chew and chew and chew them I like
bacon the best and then bacon and then chicken. Mother calls them Nigh La
Bones whatever bacon bacon and chicken.

Maybe your Mother would buy you one. Your bat sounds wonderful. I like
paper. But bats would be good. I thought bats flew away. I will watch for
one of my own. Good luck with the Boring. Just letting you know I
understand.

Love and Drool
Ms Merta Lou Girl Basset at home with Mr. Conley and Mr. Uncle Doc.

bgszap2 at gmail.com