[Dailydrool] Rainy day

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Mar 25 21:08:12 PDT 2016

This is Mariah. It has been absolutely pouring rain all day today--more than ten hours so far with no signs of stopping. Flash flood warnings and all that. Mom says this is good because we have been having a drought and the super dry soil and dead grass are what has been giving me the itchies, according to the vet. But I don't know---BOOOOORING!

 Usually i spend the day running from the front yard to the back yard, up and down the ramp, through the house to the lanai then back to the front, searching for living things which might pass by and need to be barked at. Today, no way. Mom dragged Mila and me outside to pee, so of course we wouldn't, though we all three got wet. She played fetch with us for a while and we did the basset 500 for awhile, but then, BOOORING again.
  But I found a great new toy--quilt batting. It is this soft webby stuff that you can stretch and rip and turn into thousands of tiny snowflakes. cHristmas in March!  I had such a good time with it that Mom just laughed and let me have the piece I found. She remembers the late Harley of Hawaii doing the same thing.
  But now i am bored again. What do the rest of you do to pass the time?
  Sending drool to Bailey. I think I'll go tip over the wastebaskets and tear up what's in them. Silly Mila. She just naps. mAriah Of Hawaii  vlbzwick at yahoo.com   BOOORING