[Dailydrool] Suggestion

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Mar 26 08:39:26 PDT 2016

I have a couple of really Beautiful necklaces made by a Drooler and donated
to our rescue by the maker these are hand made one of a kind quality
necklaces.  I was doing an auction on facebook for Western Missouri Basset
Rescue, Inc. and they arrived near the end so I was thinking of doing
another auction in March but so many rescues are busy with raffles and
auctions of late so I need some opinions, I know many Droolers avoid
facebook and I really do not have a ton of items for another auction so
should I do a You Caring or something and do a raffle or wait till we get
more items for a pawction? I wonder which is better?  I know soon Val is
going to do a raffle for the quilt and do not want to fundraise at the same
time I hate to compete with other fundraisers. I have not seen anything
about the quilt raffle lately so not sure when that is starting. Just
wanting some advice.
Also Glad Bailey made it through surgery and is doing well. I know when I
had back surgery it really helped me be pain free for a long time!!
I worry all the time about tripping my dogs are notorious for lifting their
heads just as I am about to step over them and cause me to stumble. I have
fallen several times one time I fell against the wall and caught myself but
broke the thermostat to the furnace when I hit it with my shoulder it
happened to be the coldest night of the year and we had no heat. I think
some Bassets are just ignorant of how their nap can hurt both you and them I
have never found a way to train them to move until one of us is already in
motion.

Christine
jbly1 at kc.rr.com