[Dailydrool] Continued drool for Bailey

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Mar 26 15:11:02 PDT 2016

The Leader pack continues to hold Bailey in its drool for a speedy and gentle recovery. We can guarantee if you need advice on anything Basset, The Daily Drool is the place to consult. Over the years we have sought advice on spleenectomies, reverse sneezing, itchy head bumps, and dentals for elderly Bassets and have never been steered wrong. There's a wealth of experience on this board, for which we are grateful. Thanks for giving us updates on Bailey's progress. We'll be following her recovery with human fingers and doggy paw toes crossed :)

Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler, Scout his Lab assistant, and Dobby the House Elf.
lois.leader at cox.net