[Dailydrool] Help

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Mar 28 18:30:02 PDT 2016

I am asking for help with a problem I am having with Millie.  Lately,  5
times the last 7 days, she has been getting up in the night and starts to pace
 back and forth for no reason.  I get up and try to take her out, which
she does not want. She then goes to the bathroom and lays on the floor there,
settles down and goes to sleep.  If she does go out, she walks around and
does nothing.  I take her in and go back up stairs, she follows, goes to
the bathroom, settles down and sleeps.  One night it is 11 pm, another  night
it is 3 am, this morning it was  am.  there is no rhyme or  reason for the
time.  During the day, none of this.  It only happens  after we retire.  As I
type this, she has been lying in the  room for some time and sleeping fine.
 This is something that has started  recently, about  6 weeks or so.  This
is the first week she has done  it so often.  We have a vet appointment on
Friday.  Any input would be  appreciated.  There has been no schedule change,
food change or anything  like that.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com