[Dailydrool] IMPORTANT BASSET HOUND HEALTH SURVEY

Sandi Wittenberg via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Mar 28 19:47:47 PDT 2016

I have been honored to work with some really smart people (some of whom are
long time Droolers) from Basset Hound Club of America over the past several
months to develop a survey to determine the health problems of Basset Hounds
(and Basset Hound mixes) from all walks of life.  The results of this survey
will help us make informed recommendations about needs for research in the
Basset Hound health field.    Please take the time to do this survey.  Be
sure to include ALL of the Basset Hounds you have had . whether they had
health problems or not.  This is VERY important so we get a true picture of
the overall health of all Basset Hounds.

Tell us about your Basset Hounds!  As a member of the Health Survey
Committee of the Basset Hound Club of America, I have been working on a
survey of Basset Hound health for the Basset Hound Club of America.  The
data will help prioritize research on health issues prevalent among our
beloved Basset Hounds and results will be shared with Basset Hound fanciers
here on Facebook.  If you have had a Basset Hound any time since January
2000, please take the survey.  And please help spread the word by telling
your Basset friends about the survey.  The more who participate, the better
chance we will have of getting an accurate picture of health issues in our
breed.  People outside the U.S. are welcome.  The survey will close April
30th, 2016.

You can access the survey here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BassetHealthSurvey2016

Sandi Wittenberg & the gang

Chrissie, Norm, Ouija, Lena, Quincey, Mandy, Sandy, Remmy & Mary Jane

Red Bay Bassets