[Dailydrool] Neon Basset Shirts from ABC - Long Sleeve only $12.99

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 29 13:42:19 PDT 2016

Did you see t neon T shirts from ABC Basset Rescue? Long sleeves, touch of whinestone. Look really good in vacation photos. Angelika and I wore them to the Hoover Dam last week and the pictures are stunning.... of the dam, but the bright color shirts didn't hurt! Now on sale for just $12.99!. Sizes S-XL (folks cleaned out the 2X....) Colors vary, by size......but there are neon yellow and pink and orange. (I have all three.)

Diesel reports that he personally took the pricing gun and marked them down to $12.99. Did we mention, long sleeves with genuine whinestones? He says that there are less than a dozen left and he is running as fast as he can to keep the pricing gun away from Shelly.

http://theslobbershoppe.com/rhinestonelongsleeveshirt.aspx

Dawn
(I bet Shelly these could be sold out by Sunday. She has something new to take their place!)