[Dailydrool] Pam Tanzey designed Chanel Boots fundraiser

Moon Doggie Donna via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 29 15:30:47 PDT 2016

*A new basset rescue in Michigan is trying to get started but needs money
to pay for necessary expenses (boarding, medical, food, etc). There are a
LOT of needy bassets in that big state. But I know a lot of you only donate
to the rescue you are involved with.*

*So, we will donate 50% of your purchase of raffle tickets to the RESCUE OF
YOUR CHOICE. The other 50% will go to Basset Hound Rescue of Michigan in
Morpheus' quest to be king of their Basset Brigade. Go
to www.squareup.com/market/babybasset
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001V3WHSZTf1ghwraun173nE29_yTURT9naqsTcUX0Q8wWYKMZNNM6uQaj2So5Z1xLt3jdBZJ7EIE9Eip1OrSWCQm2mO0Yye6_QwG5HywaeFI25y_-QJXIS-yb86ybcV76b2WxLgV9FWWwvCxpyYVJxtzUzujJXcbzYz3Sta3aLmcRBJ_So4-pAXGWwr2A3108R266L2gtArXg=&c=cm4DIzNcLp_D37y9Wjcg1bYRvaOli9QxAPR8ye2uYpRyuf1-lBQxWw==&ch=zdRDOMMMH3uLA-xzURS6FWY_scWhjv6F4LaFrLqpeOfSEnblUuIKTw==>
see what these fantastic boots look like and to buy your tickets. Don't
forget to put the rescue you choose in the comment section. If you do not
put a comment, it will all go to BHR of Michigan.*

*And yes! These are REAL CHANEL BOOTS (not knock-offs). They are a size 9
(but 8's will fit with no problem with a light pair of socks). But think of
these as a piece of fine art on an eclectic medium. *

*I bought these boots at a Chanel designer show in NYC a week before 911
when I was working at The Associated Press. When the disaster hit, I could
never get myself to wear them. So, they sat in my closet until a couple of
years ago when I came up with an idea to use them as a fundraiser for
basset rescue. Then, I thought "who is going to want a pair of plain, black
$900 (yes, that is the retail price on these) boots?".*

*My next thought was going to artist Pam Tanzey to work her miracle on
them. She was apprehensive as she has never done this before, but I had
complete faith in her and, well, as you can all see, my faith did not fail
me. And Pam graciously donated her magically artistic work for BHROM.*

*So, who will win these beautiful boots and be the envy of basset slaves
everywhere? And even if they are too big or too small for you to wear, I
guarantee they will be a show piece in your home along with the rest of
your basset crap (er, I mean collectibles) lol*

****NOTE*** LAST DAY TO BUY TICKETS WILL BE SUNDAY APRIL 17 AT 9PM (EST).
IF WE DO NOT SELL $1000 IN TICKETS, TICKET SALE DATE WILL BE EXTENDED AND
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED. 100% OF THE SALES OF TICKETS WILL GO TO BASSET RESCUE
TO HELP HOMELESS & ABUSED BASSETS. THANK YOU.*