[Dailydrool] I have homework which will be hard, but I have learned prayer and faith is an asset

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 29 19:29:47 PDT 2016

Little Nikki had a horrible x-ray report, and today she had acupuncture
again.  It is so imperative that I get weight off her, and she is mildly
overweight, not huge, but most especially I must keep her limit her
activity.  If I can do that for at least 6 weeks, there is a good chance
she can avoid surgery.

I have an air mattress in the basement that I used when Jean Paul was a one
year old with horrible pano.  It will be a bitter sweet memory to use it
again.  He used to climb in the twin size mattress with me and roll me out.

That being said, I am setting up camp Little Nikki in the lowest level of
the house so she won't have to do stairs to do her business.  My house is a
split level, horrible with small stairs all over, but if I convince her to
habitat with me on the ground floor, I have a chance.  Of course, all five
will be camping, I am sure.

Also, no more commercial treats.  Her treats, and for Jr and Jellybean who
are both fluffy, will be string beans.  Nigel and Colette are both under
weight, go figure, a house divided, will get to use up the fattening stuff.

At every turn of the corner, something unexpected faces us.

Please support me if I soon start posting to basset hound garage sale on
Facebook.

I haven't worked for a  long while in taking care of Mom, Vet bills are
huge, and I simply have a  lot of stuff that I used to give away gleefully,
but getting some income is probably the right thing for me right now.

Healing drool to all in need,

jackie and the sinking ship, but I have faith, and I pray