[Dailydrool] Lymphoma

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 31 19:01:09 PDT 2016

Heather, my Benny was diagnosed in December with the cancer.  As he  was
approaching 13, I did not want to put him through the rigors of chemo and
just did the prednisone.  He had a bit over 4 months with me until he just
gave up.  I took him out to pee one morning and it was raining and he just
laid down in the wet grass.  I knew then it was time.  Even though he  was a
pain at meal time, I do miss him so.  He passed on April 13, 2015,  two weeks
from his 13th birthday.  Had he been younger I might have tried  other
things, but not at 13.  I will keep you both in my prayers and have  Millie send
drool yourway.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com