[Dailydrool] Home Life

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 1 02:40:14 PDT 2016

​Hello I am Merta Lou, Girl Basset. I just urped all over the utility room
floor for no reason at all which makes the Mother person crazy since the
time I ate the copper pipe and rock and had to have emergent tummy cutting.
Now she will worry all day that I have eaten something else. Maybe I did.
Maybe I didn't. Not saying.

Urping for no reason is a good way to get attenshun. Another is to pull the
stuffing out of a hole in a chair that they did not see before. Another is
to act as if you know where the littlest creeshure lives that they have
been trying to catch for months. It is embarrassing when your slaves are
not as smart as the tiny creeshure. Even a cat can catch a tiny creeshure.

Another really good way to get their notise is to find a hidey spot outside
and then not come when they call but wait in your hidey spot. Do not come
out when they look but when they turn around you don't want them to see
where the hidey spot is, at least not for a few days. If you are a black
dog in shadows it is even better.

Just a few tips. And to Miss Val of Hawaii maybe you could change your name
and move quickly before the new home honeymoon ends and they start thinking
they have made a mistake with Jane the Pushy dog.

I am Merta Lou Girl Basst not pushy dog just assertive. Why is it when we
are assertive we are bitches? I mean it is so---what? Conley I am
speaki---I am what!? Oh! Oh oh I see...so I really AM a bi....oh well um....

Merta Lou Girl Basset in her home with Conley and Doc
Good drool to those in need.

bgszap2 at gmail.com