[Dailydrool] Dog Needed

Jeannie Moore via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 1 18:11:35 PDT 2016

We had Baxter from six weeks of age for 11 wonderful years, he became the
center of our lives.   He was a tri-colored bundle of joy and was an
dedicated Jayhawk fan because he would howl the rock chalk chant!!!   We
lost him before Christmas to a horribly aggressive cancer.  Our hearts are
crushed but we are ready to explore getting another basset.

We live in Topeka, KS..we would like to have information about any rescue
options that might be close to us.  We aren't sure we have had enough time
to heal but we have so much love to share and want to see if there is a dog
needing a forever home!!

Jeannie Moore

jeanniemmoore at cox.net