[Dailydrool] This and That

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 2 03:35:51 PDT 2016

First off, we are so sad to hear that Fuzzy had to make his way to the
Bridge. We are sending heart healing drool to his parents.

We are SO glad that Jane found a home and everyone might be able to get a
little more sleep in Hawaii. We are hoping Ipo finds a great home as well
soon.

OUr mom finally got her biopsy results. The good news is no cancer. The bad
news is no bacterial infection. She has chronic reactive gastritis. So, she
has to figure out on her own how to get it to heal. The human vet thinks
there is probably an allergy component to it. So, she is going to try
giving up the cheese. It is the only dairy she can eat, or so she thought.
Please wish her luck.

To Merta Lou from Browyn on being a bitch. Don't feel bad Merta Lou! My
brothers say the same thing about me, just because sometimes I get tired of
letting them push me around, Sometimes a girl has to stand up for herself!

Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess with the mom, Jennifer

timandjenmartin at gmail.com