[Dailydrool] Debbie Dawgs May $5 Friday

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 2 13:11:18 PDT 2016

MAY $5 FRIDAY is this coming Friday, May 6th - Sunday May 8th.
Our rescue this month is Droopy Basset Hound Rescue . To donate to
Droopy, you can paypal using friends and family to
clanzoo1 at netzero.com
or you can mail a check made out to the rescue here:
DBHR
15581 Stewart Hill Road
Union City, PA 16438

Droopy has some expensive seniors in their care so they
can really use our help.  Thanks for being a part of $5 Friday!
Please email me off list if you have any questions!

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley, Sunny and Maggie
dlindy at mac.com