[Dailydrool] Teaching dogs to MOVE

Kathy Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 3 14:18:00 PDT 2016

Hi all,

If anyone can help Bev with the MOVE command, I'd love to hear about it.  My
two knew what this meant for years, but now as extreme seniors, they seem to
have forgotten, and I too am afraid we're all going land in a pile of broken
bones one of these days.  Any suggestions anyone has on how to get dogs to
MOVE will be greatly appreciated!

Slurps to all in need, and healing drool to Harley's family on his trip to
the Bridge - always so very hard to let them go.

Kathy Wilson, Twinkletoes, Hooter the harrier, and Moose (ATB)

kmwlaw at cox.net