[Dailydrool] So embarrased

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 4 03:01:05 PDT 2016

​This is Merta Lou. Girl Basset until I am one when I become a Professional
Woman Basset. Maybe. we will see that is a lot to type an altho I am peteet
I do not have tiny paws.

Embarrassed I am embarrassed because the Mother Person sent too missives to
the Drool on the same topic not thinking much yesterday at all a bad day
for the two-leggers apparently a nonthinking day. Some days their acuity is
better than others. Yesterday was not a stellar day for them. The
too-leggers I have noticed are not blessed with the Basset ability to
concentrate fully on ONE THING AT A TIME sometimes for days.
For example let's say you want to chew and tear up one magazine that the
too leggers also want to have to just sit and hold (really they do this! It
is called reeding but they just sit and hold it.)
They will be very careful where they put that one magazine and so a Girl
has to be extremely focused to watch for that moment, that wonderful
instant when it is put down low and UNGUARDED! Phone ringing is usually a
golden opportunity as is cooking and the doorbell.
(Merta Lou is thinking of ways to ring the doorbell herself and get to the
magazine all at once. So far it's a bust.)
Just a few idea from the kitchen of Merta Lou Girl Basset.
LOve to everyone and remember: Cuddle.

bgszap2 at gmail.com