[Dailydrool] OMG

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 3 18:24:54 PDT 2016

Hi it's Gracie,
OMG.  Daddy went to Oregon to see his mommy and his brothers and sisters.  Usually it is mommy but this time it is daddy and Snoopy is being such a baby OMG.
All day yesterday he cried and he complained and he had to be hugglng LuLu and he had to be hugging me and then Natalie came home from school and he followed her around the house crying like a baby.  OMG
Today he is ever so slightly better the house keepers came and even though they do try to KEEP the house every single time we make them give it back they can't KEEP it he likes them.   He plays neat games with them like jump up on the bed while it's being made and run across wet floors and track them up and break open the big bag of garbage in the entry way when they are trying to leave so they have to reclean the living room and other fun games like that so he likes them and then daddy called when mommy got home and was on the speaker phone so he believes us now when we tell him daddy is dead!
OMG.
Daddy is coming home tomorrow and it won't be moment too soon Snoopy is the biggest baby in the whole wide world he is driving us all nuts.
Love,Gracie
PS ..... we don't move, none uf us we "shift" ....... I think that's what she's saying ...... right?????? ..... when she trips over us and is about to fall right on top of us she yells "SHIFT" ...... that's what she's sayin right???????  Snoopy says she might be saying something else but I doubt it .... what else would she shout?  Anyway if we hear shift we move real quick we know she might be falling.