[Dailydrool] Article: Basset Hounds Wouldn't Leave Dying Infant's Side

BAmox@aol.com via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 4 21:07:51 PDT 2016

I'm a loooongtime Drooler who's been lurking for years. I don't know if this has been posted, but this sad but touching story made me come out of the shadows. It is a must read and see. You'll need Kleenex handy.
"Basset Hounds Wouldn't Leave Dying Infant's Side" on Yahoo and GMA.
Link: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/basset-hounds-wouldnt-leave-dying-infants-side-154904685--abc-news-pets.html

Hug your furred and furless ones a little tighter tonight.

Woofs to all,
Robert, Bentley, and Phred (ATB), heading back to the shadows...