[Dailydrool] Turning brown

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 5 15:11:09 PDT 2016

Over the pasr week, I have been watching my mostly black basset, Mariah, turning brown. I have thought to myself, "Well, my red and white boys turned white with age, perhaps black bassets turn brown. Until I was scratching Mariah's back today and came up with a handful of hair. Hmmm. So I got out a brush and brushed and brushed and brushed. And gathered enough hair to make a whole new basset. voila. It is spring--she has started to shed. After a thorough brushing, Mariah again has a glossy black coat. So if your black basset is turning brown..... Val of Hawaii with Mila, Mariah, and foster pit mix, Ipo. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com