[Dailydrool] Basset Colors

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 5 15:55:37 PDT 2016

​This is Miss Merta Lou Professional Girl Basset.
I wish to address Miss Val of Hawaii.
Everytime my gorgeous coat becomes dull and lifeless (not that it ever
really does) I know it is time to change.
So I instruct my slave (well...ok.. really she caught me and made me stand
on a terrifying table and made my fur come out with some special torture
thing she has) And altho my coat is glossy and beyootiful it is not quite
the same as last year. For one I have more of those ghastly freckles! so I
have less snow white on my proud prow.
The Mother Person insists this is but one more delightful aspect of my
breed, but I am not so sure. Mr.Doc stays black. Mr. Conley is turning
whiter. (I will NEVER turn whiter!)
Anyway it is apparently normal to change color a little every season.
Thank you for your kind attention
Miss Merta Lou Basset Girl Basset for FIVE MORE DAYS.

bgszap2 at gmail.com