[Dailydrool] Cushing expectation : )

Sue Spataro via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 6 13:43:17 PDT 2016

Hi : ),

Our girl Tootsie, who will be 8 in August, was diagnosed with Cushing's this
past fall. We have the right medicine (Trilostan) for her and it's working
great (urination back to normal, eating backing to reasonable for a basset
: )).

Was wondering about any long term effects of the disease and med. We're
pretty sure her pituitary gland is involved and not her adrenal glands. Just
want to make sure I'm not missing anything like headaches, pain etc...from
the mass in her pituitary gland...

Any input would be appreciated, thanks so much : )!

And Happy Mother's Day to all the basset moms!

Sue : )