[Dailydrool] Happy Mothers Day and Food bowls

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 8 11:52:57 PDT 2016

Happy Mother's Day to all of the hound mommas. This afternoon while I was making the calves bottles (we have 3 orphans that we are currently bottle feeding) Xander comes waltzing into the kitchen with a Mother's Day card stuffed through his collar from he and Ruger. Aaaahhhh aren't my boys so sweet. They also took me for a leisurely walk around the farm.
On the subject of dog food bowls. I use glass Pyrex baking pans for the Xander and Ruger's food dishes. Made in the USA, and no harmful BPA like is in some/most plastics. I believe it is an 8x8 pan, a little big but it does spread the food out a little helping to slow my speed eater down just a little.  I also wash their bowls after every meal so that drool and bacteria don't build up and make them sick.  You can also use Anchor Hocking...also made in the USA. Pyrex and Anchor Hocking also have smaller/more dog bowl sized storage bowls that come with lids, just in case your hound doesn't eat all of their food, leaving leftovers. I got mine at Walmart, but I have seen them in most places that sell backward and storage containers. (Meijers, K-mart even Ace Hardware)
Hugs and Happy Mother's Day wishes
Michele, momma to Ruger, Xander and 7 moo cows...with one that is expecting a calf in about 2 weeks.  smooth calf delivery drool would be appreciated...and a prayer wouldn't hurt either, because This is our first cow pregnancy here at our farm.

Sent from my iPawPad