[Dailydrool] THE DAILY DROOL'S GREAT AMERICAN BASSET RESCUE QUILT FUNDRAISER

Wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 8 09:03:56 PDT 2016

The quilt raffle is beginning today!!!!

Ending date of May 31 at 0pm EST.  Here is the link to purchase tickets,  I
will email each person to give ticket numbers back.  If you want to send a
check, please email me and we can do that.

ALL FUNDS received will go to the Basset rescue/s chosen by the winner of
the quilt!

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_categ
ory=104

I will be creating an album on FB for this in the next few hours!

All financial info for this fundraiser will be available to anyone who may
want to see, however, I will not include names of persons who purchase
tickets.

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>