[Dailydrool] Command"Move!"

Leah McConnell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 8 15:45:31 PDT 2016

Pebbles, who in her former life was a Champion Show Dog,  does not move
most of the time I tell her. At those times I am reminded she won best of
breed at an obedience show. She does better with the command to back or
back up. The command move is usually accompanied by a shove with my leg but
that does not always work especially if there are candy bar crumbs on the
floor. I am more worried about killing myself tripping over her Kong. One
of these days I will probably break a toe(s) because of it. She has tripped
me a few time but luckily I did not fall.

On a happy note her great grand puppy Hercules won Best of Opposite Sex at
his first show on April 28th.

Leah slave to Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound