[Dailydrool] woo hoo. The purloined panties quilt at last

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 8 17:43:57 PDT 2016

This is Mariah the Maraudah,
  pWtunia, Lulu, we did it. Remember those panties I stole and you guys auctioned, then donated back to my mom to start a quilt? Well, it's here and Aunti Wen is running the raffle. See above. nIne daily drool quilters from the US and Canada donatd handmade squares, and you can see them all on Auntie Wen's site, credited and all. It's a queen size and washable. And whoever wins gets to allocate the winnings to one or various rescues. (So, rescues, if you get your followers to buy tickets, you increase your chances. Hint hint). Ready, set, go bassets! yAy. mAriah. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com