[Dailydrool] Browyn the Fairy Princess update

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 10 05:40:59 PDT 2016

Well, Browyn was acting worse not better after the weekend. I called the
vet. He said to bring in a new urine sample. He said we didn't need new
blood tests or xrays...yet. Her urine actually looked better. We have no
clue why. He decided to run a course of antibiotics because sometimes that
works anyway. If things don't improve with antibiotics,  we will be doing
blood tests, xrays, and an ultrasound. She slept until 5:50 last night.
This is a huge improvement.  Not that one night tells us anything. Poor
Beauford and I are happy. We finally got some sleep!

Jennifer with Beauford,  Bugsey,  and Browyn the Fairy Princess