[Dailydrool] Well!I never!

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 10 09:20:46 PDT 2016

​This is Miss Merta Lou LADY Basset, no longer GIRL Basset because today I
am one year old.

And do you know what I have gotten so far for my natal day? I will tell
you: a few mouthfuls of hydrogen peroxide and water to make this lovely
little lady barf and barf and barf and you know they made me barf in the
kitchen right in front of everyone and then, then! O the Horror!
MotherPerson pawed THROUGH IT!!! Can you picture the humiliation? The
Indignity of it?
And why?
Because they (MotherPerson) thought I ate a penny. A PENNY! Why, if I had
found a Penny I would have marched right up to the meat market and bought a
stake, yes I would have. A big juicy peece of cow. But Noooo I get to yak
up everything since breakfass instead.
Humf.
Some birthday. BARFday is more like it.
Am looking for another Universe. This one not so hot.

Love and Cuddles,
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset
with the "boys" Doc and Conley

bgszap2 at gmail.com