[Dailydrool] barfing for no reason

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 10 13:19:42 PDT 2016

 Hi it's Gracie,
Merta Lou I feel you I really did I thought it was because my mommy was clueless is your mommy clueless because mine in clueless and so she made me barf for no reason.
Snoopy is a pig, I pulled all the chocolate down off of the counter on valentines day but Snoopy is food aggressive so when he demanded all that chocolate (2 lbs .... dark chocolate) I handed it right over and he ran out back and scarfed the whole box at which point momPerson turned up, saw the chocolate missing and the box shredded in the backyard and RAN for the hydrogen peroxide which she promptly poured down Snoopy and out came all that chocolate right back out at which point the vet called because LuLu was out of surgery and so mommy told the vet what happened and the clueless vetPerson said QUICK get some hydrogen peroxide in THEM!!  So mommy said she already emptied Snoopy and doubted I had gotten any but she and the clueless vetPerson (they are a set) agreed I needed to puke ANYWAY just in case.
It was about 3 in the afternoon.  I had nothing to puke up.  I got 3 doses of hydrogen peroxide and all I ever got was the dry heaves.  Meanies.  Clueless meanies.
Happy Birthday anyway.
Love,Gracie