[Dailydrool] Eczema around the mouth

Jaime Brigance via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 10 15:58:10 PDT 2016

Love and drool to everyone.
Regarding the eczema around the mouth, my Quigley boy had that in the last year of his life.
What I was told by the vet to do was to wipe his mouth and neck area at night with colloidal silver.  It worked wonders.
I have an article on silver from NASA, stating that they plan on using it in space because the FDA cannot govern space.  They feel it has strong antibioticqualities.  Please contact me if you would like me to email you the URL.
The best brand out there is Nutra Silver, you can google it and locate the company.  And it is sold on Amazon for a slightly higher price.  The parts per million is much higher than other silver products and because of that it lasts longer and can be diluted easily.
Hope he heals, that can be a smelly issue if I remember correctly.

hugs,
Jaime & Biscuit Pueblo, Colorado brigancehappy at yahoo.com