[Dailydrool] Food Spill

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 11 03:58:46 PDT 2016

Beauford: Yesterday the klutzy mom was trying to get the last bit of food
out of a bag of dry dog food that Browyn and I eat. Somehow she managed to
send a 1/3 of a cup of food flying through the air and onto the floor.
Score! I FINALLY got some extra food out of that woman. I swear she is
trying to starve me!

Browyn the Fairy Princess: I was in the kitchen not so patiently waiting
for mom to servve breakfast when out of nowhere food started raining down
on my head. I am no fool, I quickly started snarfing up all the food as
soon as I realized Bugsey wasn't going to bite me for eating this illgotten
food.

Bugsey: Mom was goofing around instead of feeding me. I could see my bowl
on the counter rehydrating and all ready to eat. All of a sudden I got
pelted with this nasty dry food. I am no fool. I kept my eye in the prize
and continued to stare at my food bowl willing mom to hurry up before I
starved to death

Jennifer: I was trying to get the last bit of food out of a bag and I
dropped the measuring cup and food went flying. My first thought was oh
crap! Bugsey is going to attack Browyn. She almost knockedhim over to get
the food taht hit him and then rolled under him. Amazingly enough, Bugsey
didn't think the food worth eating. This is probably a blessing in
disguise. That food is really high qualtiy and expensive--Nature's Instinct
Turkey formula. But for some reason, Bugsey just doesn't do well with peas.
So I end up with a dog that is vomiting and has diarrhea. Yuck.

P.S. So far so good, Browyn didn't have any accidents yesterday and she
didn't get up until 5:55. I made her wait until 6:00. I am going to try to
get them back on track to getting up between 6:30-6:45

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess