[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 423, Issue 2

Sandi Scranton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 11 04:50:54 PDT 2016

Deer Merta Lou Woman Basset - Oh, the indiganty of it...really!  Hooman
two-leggers sometimes eat pennies and nobody makes THEM barf.  Of course
you woulda boughted some stake.  After all, just because you eated a metal
fing oncet doesn't mean you are dumb.  MY Mama doesn't like me barfing.
Sometimes when I eats some grass, just cuz it is yummy, I coughs some up.
She worries about me.  Fank goodness she never had to make me barf on
purpose!  I think this kind of fing calls for a lot of being "in the way."
The Mperson will save MOVE; look at her like she is speaking in tongues.
Bwaahaahaaa....

Hope everybuddy else treated you like the special gurl you are.  Happy
Birfday from Delilah Belle in New Jersey.