[Dailydrool] My Birthday

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 11 05:58:42 PDT 2016

​Yesterday I was one this is Merta Lou Lady Basset. MotherPerson went to
the store and said she was going to bring me a present but she didn't.
She SAYS the reason is that all the toys they had at that store said MADE
IN CHINA and that was like saying "Hello buy me and poison your pet" so I
should be happy that I got nothing right?
I think this may be a very sneaky way of getting around buying me a gift!
She says she is getting something. We shall see. If not....

Love and Cuddles, Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset
at the domicile of
Doc and Conley too.

bgszap2 at gmail.com