[Dailydrool] Seating arrangements

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 12 02:22:26 PDT 2016

​There is a small end table beside Mr. Biskit's chair that he is sometimes
allowed to sit in.
We have had Bassets who sat on the arm of the chair and Bassets who put
their front feet on the table now and then but for Merta Lou that is HER
seat, front half clear on the table and rear on the arm of the chair.
It wasn't until I watched her for a bit that I realized what a prime piece
of real estate it is: from there she can see the bedrooms and bath one way.
She can see the back door, the dining room and the living room the other
way. And the front door is behind and to her right.
And, of course, she is up high.
What a clever girl she is.

MomPerson to Merta Lou, Conley & Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com