[Dailydrool] Barfing and Fairy Princess Sympathizers

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 12 03:32:00 PDT 2016

Dear Merta Lou,
We are sorry your mom made you barf and on your birthday no less. It seems
like there is something wrong with this! The mom has never made us barf.
She alsway has the nasty brown bottle on hand though. She was glad to learn
she needs to give a water chaser if she decides to make us barf. Yuck. We
are either already barfing or it is too late to make us barf (that would be
Beauford and the food toxicity case). we have had to had gas-x. It is not
bad though and it makes us feel much better.

It has come to our attention that some people on the drool have been hood
winked by our sister the Fairy Princess. We are kind of used to this
because she has hood winked the people at the vet office too. They all
think she is so sweet and adorable. She really isn't. She is a brat. She
thinks her wants and desires come before everyone elses. Plus she thinks we
should wait on her hand and foot. She can't do anything by herself. Sleep,
go outside, eat. She thinks she needs a brother to do everything. It was
really cute when she was 4 months old. Now it can be a drag. Fortunately
Bugsey is stepping up and helping me, Beauford, out more than he did when
she was little. Mom says to add that she slept until 6:15 this morning.Woo
Hoo!
Beauford with Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com