[Dailydrool] Barfing

Leah McConnell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 12 15:22:56 PDT 2016

Dear Sweet Merta Lou,

My slave made me barf once because she thought I ate one of her pills. I
did not but did she apologize - NOOO! She never heard of a water chaser and
has found hydrogen peroxide to be effective without it.

The slave saws of the toe bones herself but does let the vetperson do it
sometimes. She always goes back with me unless they are going to take me
downstairs and put me to sleep and do horrible things to me. Yesterday she
took me in just to get my weight - she worried i may be getting fluffy on
new food.

Congratulations on becoming a Professional Woman Basset. It comes with
great responsibilities. Glad to see you are whipping the boys into shape.

Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound master of Leah the foodslave
leahkmcconnell at gmail.com