[Dailydrool] Spring Annual Games

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 12 16:13:12 PDT 2016

( I am forwarding this- please use the email address in the post for information- not mine).

  Hello everyone! The 19th Annual Spring Games, Basset Hound Rescue of
Southern California’s largest fundraiser, is coming up! This year’s ring
events include the howling contest, treat toss, synchronized swim, timed
agility, costume contest, musical hoops and more. Attendees can peruse
raffle prizes, visit the hound craft booth, have hound's nails clipped
or ears cleaned and shop at the Vendor Village. Pre-approved families
will receive adoption discounts during the event.

Admission fee to participate in the ring events is $25. All of the
proceeds from this event go to saving the Basset Hounds we rescue.