[Dailydrool] Muzzle use

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 12 19:02:09 PDT 2016

​Actually, Pamela is correct in that it is better to be safe than sorry.
I am unhappy because ML is so tentative and reluctant with new people and
in new situations but she is not reactive. I suppose because I know this
does not mean other people do and experience dictates caution in the
Veterinary office.
There were dogs I would not have hesitated to muzzle but there were many
who deserved a chance and I tried to always respond to that.
I don't know who the tech was and maybe it is corporate policy. I don't
work there anymore but it will be a long time before they take ML into the
back where I cannot see what they're doing.

Sad MomPerson to a sadder Merta Lou (what did I do?) Conley (I will bite
them for you) and Doc (is that a stick?)

bgszap2 at gmail.com