[Dailydrool] Dog who would not eat...

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 13 20:51:14 PDT 2016

I did not catch your name, but you have the girl dog who is refusing food, but still looks bright eyed.
What is happening with your dog sounds like something that happened to meand Fergie years ago. Fergie would not eat, and was diganosed with panceraitis, but now the vet's insert a feeding tube with the dogs, something that was not done then.
 If something like this happened to my current crew, I would have a feeding tube inserted  post haste. The feeding tube deposits food directly into their stomach, and at least gives thema chance at recovery, instead of letting them starve, or having them put down.If the vet doesn't want to do this, go to another vet. I hope it all turns out.  Good luck, Vikki