[Dailydrool] Cleo

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 14 19:43:33 PDT 2016

Vicki, my Ben had pancreatitis for some time.  He was a real pistol  when
it came to eating.  Then late in 2013 getting him to eat was really  bad.  In
December of that year he was diagnosed with lymphoma.  As he  was almost
13, we just worked to keep him comfy.  As 2014 progressed, his  eating slowed
down quite a lot, but still went on his walks.  Then one  drizzlely  day we
went outside for a walk and he just laid down in the rain  and did not move.
 I knew that day that he wanted to go and was no longer  interested in
life.  I think that you will know.  As long as Ben  showed interest in life, we
went along with him and worked with him.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com