[Dailydrool] Dear Miss Merta Lou

Marilyn Deucher via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 16 11:03:37 PDT 2016

This is Chunky, one of your many admirers.  I was very sorry to hear that your mom-slave didn't buy you a toy for your birthday.  I was so sorry, in fact, that I am sending you my heart.  It is a nice stuffed red heart with a squeaker in it.  It was hand-made, right here in Ohio and it was in the big basket that my mom-slave won at the Berea Mini-Waddle pizza pawty for OBR last December.  I had to be very careful of it because Christmas the Beagle likes to chew up my toys.  I am sure you will give it a good home.  Watch your mailbox  -- the mom-slave will mail it for me when she goes to the post office.  Yours faithfully, Chunky, aka Jamboree's What a Chunk of Chocolate.