[Dailydrool] Helllo out there in drool land

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 16 14:10:41 PDT 2016

Hey, hey, we hope everyone is doing well. Cowboy and Rupert are both doing
great. Saturday will be Rupert's 8th gotcha day with us, which we will
celebrate as his 10th birthday since we aren't sure of his real one and he
was around 2 when we got him. He is doing great - eating, playing and being
a couch potato, like he always has been.

Cowboy is shedding a lot right now and has been quite rambunctious -
howling all the time, very demanding, and an overall little punk. He'll cry
early in the morning non stop until we finally get up and then he'll curl
up in our spot on the bed and go to sleep. Drives me crazy but I know
someday we'll miss his antics. I took them to the dog park on Saturday and
a woman came in eating cheese fries and a chili dog. Cowboy went into
ultimate begger mode, howling at her, trying to jump up for her food, etc.
It was quite embarrassing for me since of course it appeared that my dog
has absolutely no manners (which he doesn't!) but still, on the other paw,
I couldn't believe she thought it was ok to bring an entire meal into the
park with her.

Nothing much else going on. Just work and dogs and weekends with dogs. We
are sending drool to all in need.

Drool on,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert
Fortuna, CA