[Dailydrool] Letting Cleo go

Vicki Kerns via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 16 16:31:13 PDT 2016

We made it through the weekend due to my wonderful vet's giving Cleo a
steroid shot. She had a fairly good weekend but today, I can tell she's in
pain. He didn't want me to give her a pain pill until tomorrow but I gave
her one this evening. I can tell she is hurting. Her spirit is still strong
but her little body is just gone. There's no more quality of life. This is
the hardest decision & pain I've been through since I lost my mom but I
will not let my angel suffer any more. Tomorrow evening, I am going to let
her go to join my mom & Pongo at the Bridge. My heart will go with my heart
dog. Please keep us both in your prayers. I am shattered!

--
Vicki Kerns