[Dailydrool] opinions for best brand of food for elderly bassets?

Shirley Grange via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 17 05:56:11 PDT 2016

Hi Droolers-  We’ve been feeding our bassets (down to one, now) California Naturals, Lambmeal and Rice formula,
for years now.  Based this choice on a survey I read in the Buglar magazine.   Now Roscoe is 11.5 yrs old and
always needs to be coaxed to eat up.  Is there a better or best food for an elderly, otherwise healthy basset boy?
Oh, yes, I always add 1 heaping teaspoonful of canned wild caught alaskan salmon.   Opinions??
Thanks,     Shirl, George and Roscieboy + ATB: Deputy, Ruby and Zinnia.

Please note my emails of preference are:
sgfortyfive at gmail.com
squirrel at maine.rr.com