[Dailydrool] Quilt, quilt, quilt

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 17 13:50:40 PDT 2016

HI, this is Mariah. Hey, I worked really hard getting the purloined panties daily drool quilt started. Now it's done, and NINE different droolers worked on it. And if you win the quilt, you get to be a philanthropist and give the money to your chosen rescue(s). What's not to love? and it's off to a really slow start! So take a chance. tickets are only $1. CHeck it out at this site:

Https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_category=104

And if you don't, I'll unite all the lady bassets to raid your underwear drawers! MAriah