[Dailydrool] heart dogs

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 17 14:27:23 PDT 2016

do not post much these days but wanted you to know Vicki Kerns that we
all join you in your heartache.   Had to go through it with many during
all the years of running this rescue org......but the most deepening
heartache and loss was with my own heart dogs Augustus McCrae (Gussie)
and Lola Falana...........and of course Partner..........my GSD who with
his extraordinary love for people, dogs and life..........helped me to
continue the organization from the founder Donna.

May all be peaceful in heaven and in your heart for we all are with you!!

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager